1. Political and institutional representation;
2. Legal assistance;
3. Assistance in applications within the scope of the Portugal 2020 program;
4. Assistance in applications for Internship – Employment Measures;
5. Assistance in obtaining industrial and business licences;
6. Participation in international jewellery trade fairs, involving co-financing, by means of joint projects;
7. Enhanced chances of access to products and services from entities with protocols entered into with AORP;
8. Partnership with insurance plans provided to entrepreneurs, workers and their family members;
9. The possibility of advertising using our means of communication (website, newspaper, newsletter);
10. Guidance on domestic and international communication;
11. Permanent sector information via the website, newsletters and social media;
12. Disclosure of work, collections and events promoted by members;
13. Provision of facilities for meetings and expositions;
14. Access to all the information AORP has created or provides to meet the needs of its members (in relation to legal and economic issues, trends and market research);
15. Library with books and magazines of interest to the sector.
a) impresso de candidatura devidamente preenchido;
b) fotocópia do cartão de cidadão;
c) fotocópia do mapa pessoal;
d) fotocópia do documento de início de atividade;
e) fotocópia da licença de fabricante / retalhista / armazenista (com desenho do punção).
- impresso de candidatura devidamente preenchido;
- fotocópia da licença de fabricante / retalhista / armazenista (com desenho do punção);
- código de acesso à certidão permanente.